Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baby Inspiration

So one of my dear friends from high school is having her first baby.  She is due at anytime.  Even though we lost contact with each other over the years and have just reconnected, I thought it would be nice to surprise her with a little gift.  So looking around my stuff I decided to make her a baby brag book.  This is a small mini album she can add her pictures into and keep in her purse.  This actually didn't take that long to do but I love how it turned out and I hope she does to.  I started with a fiskars 4x4 mini album and went from there.
This is one side of the album.  The paper and teddy bears are fuzzy.

Here is a close up of the sleepy bear. Sooo cute!

This is the other side of the album.  It is an acordian album so it is small and it allows multiple pictures.

I topped the present off with this super cute card.


The flower is handmade by me.  I got the inspiration from one of the Daily Blue Plate Specials on Cookin Up Creations. The paper is Heidi Grace's baby line.  The bling Baby came from Michaels.

So today has been a productive day.  Hopefully I can keep my mojo going and keep creating.  It has been so long since I have last created.  I was thinking the other day that I believe it was last November when I last scrapped.  Boy that is a long time.  Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment