Monday, October 25, 2010

Stormy Monday Morning

What a way to start off Halloween week.  We woke up this morning to the crashing of the side gate and pinecones falling on the roof.  The weatherman is calling for heavy rain all day today and wind from 30-60 mph.  It is crazy to sit here and watch all this go on outside my scraproom window.  So I have decided that today is a creative day.  I did get a few things done this weekend.  The party blog is progressing.  Hopefully the logo lady will be done with our logo choices this week so we can make a decision.  Once that is done the progression of the blog will be fast and crazy.  I did manage to get a layout done this weekend.  Bella is almost 1 and I am so behind on her baby album.  Alyssa last week took her to the pumpkin patch and got a couple of cute pictures.  I managed to scrap one of them this weekend.
She is so adorable and we miss her and lyss so much.  I can't wait to get the costume pictures.  Hopefully I will have those this week so I can get those scrapped to.  Well I guess I better get off and get to creating.  Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment