Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yep It's Cold....

Woke up this morning to 37 degrees...the weather thingy my husband has in the kitchen said snow...but it is clear skies outside.  I think it needs glasses. LOL Well anyways, Happy Wednesday!  I took a jump today and tried out for the Cookin Up Creations Design Team.  It has been years since I tried out for a team but i figured heck it is a new adventure.  So wish me luck.  Tammy has such a great site over there.  The girls are alot of fun to hang out with. If you would like to join us Click Here.  I went through a creative block this week and not much creating going on.  I did start a project for my sister's bridal shower.  Sorry can't show this cause she follows my blog and she can't see. But I do have a new layout.
This is Bella and Alyssa on Bell's first hay ride at the pumpkin patch.  I have been trying to get going on bella's album so i don't wait till I am 5 years behind.  I just gotta get her mom to take more pictures. Well I am off to create somemore.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment