Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Did Santa Come Yet????


So I was informed by my Secret Santa on Cookin Up Creations that he maybe stopping by so I figured I better get here and make sure my blog was tighty.  Don't want to make the big guy mad.

Today was a good day.  Took my first out of North Bend trip by myself.  I decided to start some Christmas shopping.  It was kinda nice being by myself cause I could go to all the stores that my dh hates to go to.  I ended up at Pier 1 today.  LOVE that store.  They had all their Christmas stuff out.  I could so go broke.  Anyways my big score at Pier 1 was these great paper lanterns for my sisters rehearsal dinner. They are awesome. 

They are blue to match the theme and they are 20 inches big. The best part of all is that I got them for $2.18 a piece.  Yep you didn't read that wrong.  They were on clearance so I picked up 4 of them to hang around her yard.  She was so excited when I told her.  I think they will be a great addition to the decorations.

Well off to work on some Christmas presents.  I am now offically in the mood for the Christmas season. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment